Friday, May 16, 2008

Gavins Kindergarten Graduation


Gavin graduated from Kindergarten. I told him the he was lucky because so many don't. He looked at me with that a smile and said "daaaad". That same smile that drove my mom nuts. That same smile that my mom saw and knew that I was up to no good. That same smile that Heather has come to recognize all to well. I can't believe how fast these kids grow. We buy shoes as often as we pay bills. They had a program at Fiddlers Elementary and they all were so cute. My Dad and Cheree were there along with Heather's Mom.

Here are some more pictures of Gemma. She is growing fast. They seem to lose that newborn look pretty quick. She is gaining weight and isn't yellow any more. The kids love her and can't stop touching and kissing her. Heather is also doing well and is "looking well" to.

No comments: