Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7-23-2008 Yankee Meadows Fishing Trip with Imlays

I've got a fellow police Officer Jed Imlay. We decided to go fishing. Jed has a little boy named Gavin that is also my Gavin's age. After the last fishing trip I worked on Randy's boat and thought I had it working better. The first pull of the motor and the cord snapped. I was able to use the cord to get the motor started and we had a blast. Hallie came along and was nervous at first. Once she got her "Sea Legs" she had a ton of fun. She gave up her Princess pole to Jed, as his broke, and was our official net operator. Both Gavin's caught a fish and I did also. We really enjoyed ourselves. I packed a lunch so we pulled into a little cove and had lunch. Gavin and Gavin went off exploring. I hope to be able to fit in a few more of these trips before it gets to cold.







No comments: