Sunday, November 30, 2008

CARTERS POST THANKSGIVING THANKSGIVING

We had a special thanksgiving dinner for the Carters today. This year is usually the odd year the we got to our spouse's family. Anyway we had a dinner at my dads house. Tex and Lisa came from Las Vegas and Tex's kids, Ashley, Weston, Trevor, and Austin were also there. We had a great time. I was working and didn't get to stay the whole time but enjoyed the time I was able to spend. Here are pictures of the event. Some great ones of the kids and of the whole family together. We don't normally all gather at once. Good times...............
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trav,
I'm so happy you updated the blog! Your family is so fun!! I'm happy I got to be a part of the special time together. I love the Carters!