Sunday, January 11, 2009

rewind--- Christmas 2008

We can't forget Christmas.







I need to do some catching up so here goes.









We had a good Christmas this year. Things were pretty tight but I think that it was that way for most everyone.










It was actually nice not to worry too much about spending too much. Kind of kept us focused on the true meaning of Christmas.







The kids were up at around 8:45, not bad because Hallie usually wakes up much earlier.










As you can see the kids got lots of toys and goodies.








I guess Santa takes in the totality of their goodness.










Gavin hurt his leg Christmas Eve when Uncle Jeremy was pulling him with his new Ranger.












Gavin woke up to find that Santa had bandaged his leg up for him. He was really excited about that.










Gemma "made-out" with her new doll.












Hallie really liked her dress up set that Grandma Kim made her and had to try on all of the outfits.













I was an enjoyable time. We definitely had a white Christmas with lots of snow.













I ran out of hay on Christmas day and had to get some the next day.













I couldn't believe I could get a ton of hay on our truck but somehow I managed.












Were grateful for all of our blessings and health. Our families and everything else including our freedom and the gospel.
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments: