Sunday, March 16, 2008

What the Heck!!!


Well yesterday was like a spring day. I worked in the yard and got a lot of stuff done. I was excited as it seemed that Spring was on its way.

We woke up this morning and we couldn't believe our eyes. There was about 1" of snow on the ground and it was snowing steadily. It has been snowing non stop all day. So far we have about 4" of snow.

Heather and I cleaned out our Study, along with our bedroom dressers and nightstands. We threw away about 5 trash bags of old college papers, textbooks etc. and we filled up a big box to give the DI.

I was going to be out with my brothers near Indian Peaks huntin horns. We usually go out this time of year and pick up shed antlers. I told Heather I wasn't going to go this year as she is so close to having our baby. I'm kind of glad I didn't go now. Usually its sunny and nice weather. I'm sure they didn't have to much fun.

No comments: